If you love Business and all around the business you probably already thought about to study in some universities around the world.
We know there are a few references.
Look at some possibilities you have and start think about it right now.
- Harvard Business School – MBA, two years full-time program, focusing on real-world practice, using case-methods which puts students as a decision maker like when you work in a real organization (registrations for 2020 program have already started)
- Yale University – Master’s Degree in Global Business and Society. This degree can provide you the best tools to work in a global organization.
- MIT – The MIT Sloan MBA is all about invention. There you will find out the future interests and challenges. There is space for curious people. The goal? Create the future.
- Stanford – Master Science Management degree. This programme offers experienced leaders, one year in a full-time programme.
- Cambridge – MPhil in Innovation, Strategy, and Organisation. This degree has three main themes interconnected – innovation and work practices, innovation and strategic change and organization theory.
- Oxford – Postgraduate in Organisational Leadership – This degree will prepare you to navigate as a leader in the complexities of 21st-century business.
Maybe it looks impossible right now but if they exist, you can do your registration and try.
Jonathan Daniels on Unsplash.